Atlas Copco, as an equal opportunity employer, encourages diversity in our workforce. Atlas Copco is committed to Sustainable Productivity. PT Atlas Copco Nusantara are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Business Line Manager Allied and Atlas Copco Consumable Products
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Managerial Level working with Heavy Equipment distribution, sales, marketing, or support
- Good working knowledge of the Indonesian Construction, Minerals Exploration, Oil and Gas, and Mining industries a plus.
- Good working knowledge of drilling applications a plus.
- Bachelor of Science degree (Master Degree would be advantageous) in Business, Marketing, or Engineering preferred, but relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
- Fluent in English and able to confidently and clearly communicate
- Work cooperatively with all departments in a spirit of teamwork to address problem areas and stimulate new growth.
- Safeguard the assets of the company in general and reveal no information to competitors or outside parties, which could be harmful to our business.
- Manage in the best interest of the company, those assets entrusted to you, these may include but are not limited to, vehicles, computers, phones, faxes and products.
- Foster practices within the company that is consistent with its values and beliefs. Share knowledge with colleagues and actively work to raise the competence level of the group. Strive for unity, trust within the group, and expect to produce results before receiving rewards. Search for truth and avoid propagating rumors.
- Act on behalf of peer group members in their absence as and when called upon to do so either by design or by circumstance.
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally for periods up to 7 days at a time, approximately 50% of the year
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (Master's would be advantageous) in related field.
- Possess deep understand in Supply Chain knowledge and concept
- Possess knowledge and experience in Six Sigma, CPIM, Scala would be advantageous
- Fluent and confident in English is a must
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Managerial Level in the related field is required for this position