L'Oreal Indonesia has drastically accelerated its business by offering accessible innovations suited to local expectation. We have been growing exponentially and will continue this exciting journey in Indonesia. L'Oreal has established a new factory in Indonesia which will be the biggest factory in terms of land size within L'Oreal group. PT L'Oreal Indonesia are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Junior Purchasing Manager
- To bring the most updated insight from the market to the company which will minimize the spend and enhance the savings.
- To create a very dedicated, accurate and relevant cost model for service related domain, and to make sure that all these costs are well implemented and recorded to be easily reported.
- To create a strong supplier portfolio for the domain and recommend based on specialties.
- To be aware and in charge for market screening & benchmarking for related available service providers in the market and who will better fit company business.
- To find the common synergies between the different divisions and build over it to have an integrated purchasing solutions.
- To ensure compliance of social audit for all suppliers.
- Minimum bachelor from any educational background preferably graduates in Marketing, Finance, Communications, and Public Relations.
- Having 3-4 years experiences in purchasing for media production, event, CRM, digital and other services related.
- Have been exposed to production house and event management.
- Understand cost, budget, saving initiatives.
- Good analytical thinking and fluent in English.
- Responsible for account day to day follow up in terms of generating sales.
- Cooperate with other department such as marketing, merchandising and operation to elaborate sales growth.
- Propose and implement promotional to trade marketing
- Lead merchandising ideas and create POS to get the best result Collaborate with market research to accomplish sales target
- Regularly analyze market by consumer data then to make recommendations to management
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree (S1) from any major
- Having 2 years of experience in the similar role Previous experience in FMCG company is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
- Good computer skills (especially MS Office) Good interpersonal skills
Informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru